This range of harrows is ideally suited for the surface care of horse arenas. Maintenance equipment is essential to ensure the continued performance and life span of a synthetic riding surface and this harrow is a cost effective solution. The harrows are dual purpose and can also be used for paddocks and small grassed areas. The trailed harrows are manufactured from high quality, high carbon steel, heat treated to ensure that the harrow is extremely strong with resistance to wear.
Trailed harrows can be pulled behind a variety of vehicles ranging from a quad bike, sit on lawnmowers or 4 x 4′s. The harrows are available in 4′ or 8′ models and can be used both sides for a passive or aggressive tine action.
Reasons for Harrowing
- Surface levelling in horse arenas, equestrian centres, gallops
- Pasture renovation; breaking up and levelling heavy soil
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth
- Works in fetiliser to both spread and maximise effectiveness
- Stimulates growth by aerating and loosening thatch
- Excellent for ripping out moss, spreading manure and levelling mole holes
- The robust design of the tines embodies strength throughout